This lovely cabin is paneled in aspen and one of our most popular one bedroom cabins. The king bedroom leads to the hall bathroom, on to the galley kitchen and around to the dining/living room. A beautiful rock fireplace in the living room is perfect for the chilly nights. Two large picture windows in the living room have a nice lake view. Sit outside under the trees and watch the boats come and go on the lake, a charcoal BBQ grill and fire pit are also provided. A sleeper couch can increase occupancy to four persons. (400 sq. ft.)
Daily Rate 5-23-2023 to 6-30-2023
Daily Rate after 6-30-2023
Call for Reservations
CHECK IN: AFTER 4 P.M. CHECK OUT: 10 A.M.
Additional charges per night:
- $10 each extra person (children under 4: free)
- $15 each pet (no cats). Pets are not to be left unattended inside or outside the cabins at any time.
Tents, campers, trailers, or motor homes are not allowed on the premises for sleeping.
Guests are responsible for the payment of a two night deposit at the time the reservation is made, the balance of your stay is due upon arrival. If you have to cancel your reservation more than 60 days before your arrival date your two night deposit less a $50 cancellation fee will be returned. Should you need to cancel with in 60 days of your arrival date no refund of the two night deposit will be given unless your cabin can be re-rented. We will gladly reschedule your vacation to another time at no charge.
- Pool Schedule: Open May 1st - Nov 30th, Dec 20th - Jan 6th. Open swimming from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Indoor heated pool (12'x30'). Kids, bring your small pool toys! Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Large playground with old fashioned equipment - swings, slides, teeter totter, merry-go-round, jungle gym, spring animals, sand box, volleyball, picnic tables and central campfire area. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Charcoal barbeque grills, outdoor furniture & fire pit at each cabin
- Coin-operated guest laundry